d7 is a PC technician’s best kept secret.
(You may still download/use d7 v10.x.x Free edition, see the Majorgeeks link at the bottom of this page.)
WHY YOU NEED IT:
- Increase your productivity and efficiency, save time and dramatically increase revenue
- Provide your technicians with a uniform procedure to follow, ensuring optimal quality and work performance consistency
- Virus / Malware Removal
- Windows Repair and Maintenance
- Data Backup
- System Info / Reporting
- Keeping all of your tools updated!
- offline and live malware removal assistance via many internal and 3rd party tools
- automatic download/extraction of 3rd party tools on demand when missing
- offline and live registry editing with mass search & delete features
- offline and live data backup/restore and direct data migration
- CPU/RAM stress testing
- information gathering and quality assurance uses
- Operating System Branding
- shortcuts to frequently used Windows components
- quick access to frequently used Windows tweaks
- numerous right-click context menu (in Windows Explorer) features for working with files and directories
- wrappers / one-click execution options for frequently used command line tools
- synchronization of MalwareScan definition files
- automatic updates of all your favorite 3rd party tools via Ketarin
- offline application of password removal tricks enabling you to gain access to password protected live systems
d7 is not the malware scanner or remover, YOU are. YOU control it’s behavior by whitelist/blacklist functionality, and by your own pair of hopefully good eyeballs. d7′s MalwareScan functionality is designed to show you what d7 doesn’t recognize, by whitelisting known good items, and automatically deleting known bad items. d7′s MalwareScan merely shows you what is left after the whitelisting/blacklisting is applied. From there, you have the option to whitelist, blacklist, delete, rename, ignore, google, or whatever you want with the results.
Included with d7 are some sample whitelists (yet no blacklists.) It’s up to you to decide if you should use them and add to them, or delete them and create your own.
THIS TOOL IS INTENDED FOR EXPERIENCED PC TECHNICIANS ONLY, NOT FOR “END USERS.” This tool can be very dangerous and destructive if you don’t know how to use it properly, or are inexperienced in malware removal techniques.
I have provided an online manual, which I do encourage EVERYONE to read, however most functions inside d7 are self-explanatory or include enough information in the tool tips (over your mouse over the name of the function) for any experienced computer technician to recognize what it is and what it does. If you are really confused, then just ASK ME and I’ll try to explain it!
Feedback is appreciated! Please always include your name and email address so I can get back with you. I am always interested in hearing your ideas for new features as well as existing issues with the software. If you are reporting an issue, please first check the known bugs in the about / release notes screen of d7, and if not listed, include steps that I can take to recreate the problem you are experiencing. Also be sure to give me the details of the operating system and circumstances under which you were operating this software (e.g. malware removal scenario, performing maintenance, etc.)
PORTABLE USE: d7 is a fully portable application, however there are some considerations for those who define “portable” very strictly, and you may wish to visit the SETUP section in the ONLINE MANUAL to the left, to read the PORTABLE USAGE NOTES.
|d7II – Annual Subscription, Multiple Technician (Subscribe below without Paypal)|
|d7II – Annual Subscription, Single Technician (Subscribe below without Paypal)|
Includes all dCloud functionality!
This is a subscription based plan! A continued subscription is required for usage.
Please understand d7II licensing terms prior to purchase!
You may start with this plan and upgrade to the Annual plan at any time.
|d7II – Monthly Subscription (Subscribe below without Paypal)|