CryptoPrevent v18.104.22.168 Released
v22.214.171.124 (Feb 10th, 2017)
- Removed timestamp from /test /silent file that is created
- Added a fix for Bulk/White-Label client’s interface showing as none when protections have actually been applied during install
- Added another fix for possible issue registering v8 Bulk/White-Label clients showing “Get Premium” tab when they should be registered
- Added fix for where Bulk/White-Label Creator couldn’t recreate installers when 0 licenses were remaining
- Added fix where some v7 Bulk clients couldn’t use the v8 Bulk Creator
- Added fix where HoneyPot detection may be triggered when changing to a lower plan setting
- Added fix for some Bulk/White-Label clients being unable to verify registration with server and showing inactive
We STILL have several more improvements already in development and testing, so there should be additional updates in the coming days.
You can subscribe to this category of our blog to stay current on any new additions or changes!