Thanks for subscribing to d7II!
Next Steps: (Automated)
- You will receive an invoice for your purchase via email.
- You will receive a welcome email from The dMZ @ Foolish IT containing your access information for the dMZ web portal (note you will also need these credentials to register/activate d7II.)
Next Steps: (Manual)
- You will receive an email from our Foolish IT Team after your d7II account is fully setup and ready for use, which typically happens within a few hours, but please allow up to 24 hours for account setup in some cases. The account setup email will contain the required product key to setup your d7II software for first-time usage. You will also need the credentials provided from your dMZ welcome email to register/activate d7II.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Your d7II software is required to reflect your company name used during purchase in the titlebar of the application, and the name is tied to your d7II product key. The company name cannot be modified after account creation without additional charges.
- IF YOU DID NOT SPECIFY A COMPANY NAME or you would like a different company name in the titlebar of d7II, please reply to this message immediately with your requested company name, so we can generate the appropriate product key.
While we prepare your d7II Account
* Please note that all emails will originate from @foolishit.com, so please ensure emails coming from this domain are not blocked by any spam filtering on your account!
You can email us here or call +1 (844) 311-3665 for any clarifications.
The d7II Team @ Foolish IT
d7II Resources and Links
Join us for live tech chat, product questions, support, and technical training right here!
Both Foolish IT customers and non-customers alike are welcome to discuss anything Foolish!
d7x (Alpha) September Update for d7II subscribers – Latest update includes a NEW d7x Remote Deployment Tool (d7II SFX Mini), a NEW Config Mgmt Portal, and more for testing! This latest d7x Alpha “TestBuild” replaces the “d7IIx Alpha” versions opened...