Search for local (or “remote”) PC Repair Businesses!
Get help with your PC issues! Our “Tech Directory” includes reputable PC repair businesses with skilled technicians using the best PC repair tools in the industry, developed right here!
CryptoPrevent Help & FAQs
Foolish IT Software FAQs (applicable to all software)
- Foolish IT Software FAQ (includes Email Troubleshooting within Foolish IT software)
- Anti-Virus Software Issues (False Positive Detections with Foolish IT software)
Official Foolish IT Product Support
Included support for our paid products is provided through our support portal. Here you can manage support requests, chat live with our staff, participate with others in community message forums, and access other support resources. Visit today!
- Support Portal
- Community Forums (Public Support Forum)
- Please note that all new topics posted here will also create a support ticket in our privately staffed queue, linked directly to that topic, so there is no need to submit a separate private ticket through the main Support Portal!
- Old message forum archives (forum closed since Q1 2015)
Live Video Support and Training
Join us weekdays for a live video feed of our virtual office, where we will discuss product support among our team AS we’re providing it to our customers, via the new support portal ticket queue and live chat interface.
To get support, or participate in live chat, visit our support portal! To view the live video feed, you can find a current link on either our Google+ page or our Youtube page. Currently our live video feed times may vary daily as we experiment to find the best schedule for our customers. We will update this page once a working schedule is determined.
- Foolish Tech Show – Live Page
- Foolish Tech Show – IRC (live chat room for the show)
- Foolish Tech Show – Youtube Playlist (previous episodes)
- All Show Notes & News (rss feed)
- Foolish IT G+ Community (get notified of live events!)
(Please do NOT use the chat/messaging on the G+ or Youtube pages for direct communication with us! We do not monitor these sources during the live feeds, we monitor the IRC chat!)
Premium/Priority and Non-Product Support
- You may purchase premium support using the cart item on this page.
- Advanced Technical Support for any scenario on any PC when using a Foolish IT product
- Advanced One-on-One Personal Training for any Foolish IT product
- Tech-to-Tech Support for any issue
- dMZ Standard, Pro, and Expert subscribers have included premium support!
- dMZ Starter: No support included
- dMZ Standard: 1 hour/year included
- dMZ Pro: 2 hours/year included
- dMZ Expert: 4 hours/year included
- Get dMZ Tech-to-Tech support here
Please download only when instructed by a support professional!
Find local PC Repair, Malware Removal, and other IT Services
Find knowledgeable professionals, using the best tools in the industry, who proudly stand behind their top quality work.Powered by d7II, these PC Repair Professionals, Businesses, and other IT Providers proudly maintain an active d7II software subscription with dMZ training, giving them the best PC repair and malware removal tool in the industry with constant software updates, live/video training resources, and a clear advantage over the competition.the #1 CryptoLocker prevention toolCryptoPrevent is an Anti-Virus/Security Software Supplement which has been featured on The Today Show, CNBC, Brian Krebs security blog (among many others) and by educators everywhere such as Kim Komando, Ken Dwight 'The Virus Doctor', and the infamous Britec (Britec09 on Youtube) to name just a few!